Saturday, May 8, 2010

Autonomous Project

For this project, it was completely up to us to decide what our final project would be as long as we showed our process as a designer. I decide to explore woodturning some more. At the beginning of the semester, I made a small wood bowl and really enjoyed working with the lathe. For the final presentation, I showed the process of making a wooden bowl along with my process as a designer which included research, sketches, and precedent images. I really enjoy working with the lathe. You never truly know how what the final outcome may be. There may be a happy accident along the way that might change your whole design for the bowl. I look forward to continue working with the lathe and see what other bowls I will make.










No comments:

Post a Comment