Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Designer bio revisit

After reading over the first designer bio, I realize that I do need to have more fun deigning. Sometimes, I become completely overwhelmed by all the many projects and assignments, but I need to remind myself more that this is all learning experience. This is what I love doing and I need to remind myself more of this and let the enthusiasm show through my work. I am not always going to have the right answer, even thought this is what I strive for. I need to strive more on having fun. This is much like my personality to be somewhat of a perfectionist and making other people happy. My goal throughout this program is strive on what is important to me as a designer, taking other people’s critiques, and applying this to my work. In the end, the most memorable projects are the ones we feel most enthusiasm towards.

No comments:

Post a Comment